Looking for a refreshing job with a huge growth potential?
Erie Water Treatment, based in Grobbendonk (Belgium), was established in 1943 in the USA, is a global player in water treatment and has been recently added to the Pentair-group. We develop, manufacture and sell water treatment equipment such as water softeners and various types of water filter, for both residential and commercial use. Our products are distributed internationally through a network of independent distribution partners. Our branch employs some 30 driven colleagues.
Erie Water Treatment exits more than 75 years and is continuing to grow. We are currently seeking to recruit a:
INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
FRANCE, SOUTH-EUROPE AND MIDDLE-EAST
After a period of learning you’re responsible for the management of our international client portfolio in France, South-Europe (Italy, Switzerland, Spain) and the Middle-East. Your customers are distributors of our water softeners and water filters, not end users of our products.
- You follow up the existing clients by analyzing their needs on a constant base and propose the right solutions;
- You develop the market in your region and expand actively your client portfolio;
- You monitor closely the market and use your frequent client contacts to gather all relevant commercial information and actively turn them to new opportunities and new business;
- You’re also responsible for various sales supportive tasks e.g. : o Organizing events/training for prospects and clients;
- Managing presentations;
- Giving input concerning updates of sales brochures and the website;
You’ll work closely with your colleagues of Inside Sales en Tech Support.
- You report on a regular base to the Sales & Marketing Manager and participate in international sales meetings and client events.
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equalized through proven experience;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar international position;
- Technical insight is a must;
- Having commercial experience in a network of distributors is considered a huge asset;
- You communicate easily and clearly in French, English and Spanish or Italian; knowledge of other languages would be a bonus;
- A thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is essential;
- You join the clients in brainstorming about their business opportunities and you’re focused on building stable long term relationships with clients;
- You possess a healthy dose of assertiveness, autonomy and powers of persuasion;
- You live in the French speaking part of Belgium or in France and will be able to work home-based and join us in Grobbendonk (Belgium) for meetings, etc.
- You’re willing to travel internationally on a regular base (e.g. 4 or 5 days a month) within France (or to Belgium), South-Europa (Italy, Switzerland, Spain) and the Middle-East;
- You highly value and promote our WIN RIGHT-core values also on a professional level. We “win” by delivering on our values of Customer First, Accountability for Performance and Innovation & Adaptability and we do it the “right” way, through Positive Energy, Respect & Teamwork, and Absolute Integrity.
- An interesting and varied job in an international environment that is experiencing strong growth;
- A full-time contract;
- A competitive salary that consists of a fixed salary and commissions, and of non-statutory benefits (e.g. company car);
- An informal, no-nonsense and hands-on working environment.