Vacancy: Sales & Marketing Manager
Erie Water Treatment, situated in Grobbendonk, is a global player in the field of water treatment solutions and was founded in 1943 in America. We develop, produce and commercialize water treatment appliances, such as water softeners and various types of water filters for residential and commercial purposes. Our products are internationally distributed through a network of independent distribution partners. We work with 35 driven and dynamic colleagues in our branch.
Erie Water Treatment is part of an American holding, named Aquion Inc.
Erie Water Treatment celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and keeps on growing. We’re currently looking for a (m/f):
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
- You’re responsible for the determination and the implementation of the sales strategy and the achievement of the sales KPI’s, e.g. :
- You define growth markets both foreign and domestic;
- The follow up of Key Accounts;
- You define the price strategy;
- You manage and coach a dynamic team of International Sales Representatives en Inside Sales Employees;
- You’re responsible for the determination and the implementation of the marketing strategy in cooperation with our external marketing agency, e.g.:
- You define and implement the (multi)brand strategy;
- You manage the communication plan;
- You actively participate in setting up and maintaining a good collaboration between our internal departments and with our external partners;
- You organize trade fairs and client/dealership events;
- You’re part of the management team and report to the General Manager.
- You have at least 10 years of commercial working experience of which 5 years in a sales management position;
- You have proven experience in the development and the maintenance of long term partnerships with dedicated distribution partners;
- Knowledge of branding and multichannel marketing is a must;
- You have an excellent active knowledge of English, Dutch and French; knowledge of other languages is considered an asset;
- Affinity with the sector of water treatment systems is not a must but an advantage;
- You’re prepared to regularly travel abroad and participate in specific trade fairs and events
- You’re a result driven person and you have strong analytical skills;
- You have a critical eye;
- Your approach can be described as dynamic and enthusiastic.
- A fascinating and multi-faceted function in a strongly growing and international environment;
- A fulltime, fixed contract;
- An informal, no-nonsense and hands-on workplace;
- The possibility of personal development through internal and external training;
- An attractive and market-compliant salary with fringe benefits (company car, meal vouchers, medical and group insurance, extra paid holidays, etc.).
Interested? Send your résumé and your letter of motivation to our HR department: email@example.com